Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thing # 7

I have to say that I was a little nervous about commenting on a blog that was outside our class. I guess because this is new to me and maybe I was worried what someone would think. Several of the blogs seemed to help because most people really want to read comments from their readers. I think it is important to try to make comments meaningful so the author really understands what your point is. One thing I didn't think about is that they would want to know more about the person making the comments. When I was reading How to Comment Like a King or Queen it made me realize that information about our backgrounds and experiences would help them to know where we are coming from.

2 comments:

  1. Tim Walker, my brother who works for Hoovers, says that comments on his blog give him an opportunity to learn from his readers. It's very important to have some type of response from others to help us reflect and grow in our ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the scrapbook website. I hope to use it soon!

    ReplyDelete