Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thing # 13

I found searching on Delicious easy and fun to use. It was hard for me to decide what to look for first. I searched and found several great sites for reading instruction that will be useful. Next year I will be working with students who struggle in reading, especially nonfiction text. I found several resources I plan to use. I really liked the sites sharing ideas with graphic organizers. These sites share lessons about textmapping and teaching nonfiction text I think Delicious will be a helpful resource at work and at home. I'm always looking for something new to read and was excited to see so many book recommendation sites. Several of my favorite books are books that I would have never picked off the shelf. But, with the recommendation of others decided to try something different and was pleasantly surprised. I look for to using Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment