Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thing # 10

I really enjoyed making the slideshow and I can see how this would be a great tool for teachers and students to use. I know students would be very engaged when creating a slideshow to share their learning. Making the slideshow was easy, but I had problems embedding the video to my post.The pictures I selected show that people of all ages and backgrounds can use reading to escape into another world. I know I do.

The pictures selected are from
The Thomaston Library
The Graggs Family and
Read to Dogs by H.H.H. Ellen

2 comments:

  1. I like the depth of your slideshow. The abstract concept of "escaping to another world" is thought provoking and stimulates the higher order thinking skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the slide show! Just make sure that you have attributions for ALL your photos (not just the grouping it came out of).

    ReplyDelete