Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thing # 6

I think I got a little carried away adding subscriptions to my reader. There are just so many wonderful blogs that I was interested in. I explored many blogs and found several great educational sites. I couldn't help but come back to coolcatteacher. There are so many things on her
blog I stayed on forever. I was excited to see many blogs on programs and mentors for at risk students. I'm hoping this will help me with my new position next year. I did find a scrapbooking blog to subscribe to for fun. I think the more I read and play with the reader the more comfortable I will feel and do a better job navigating.

4 comments:

  1. I have to go back to my reader every few months, delete blogs I'm not reading and find new ones that keep me interested and excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny how you start reading a blog and then 50 links later, you wonder how in the world did I get here? I tried to follow your scrapbooking link but it said it didn't exist

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you've been having a lot of fun with this course. I am very interested in the scrapbooking blog but I couldn't get to it. I would like like the link again? What is your new position? Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is easy to get carried away, but just as easy to unsubscribe from blogs you aren't reading - so subscribe away and have fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete