Monday, June 15, 2009

Thing # 1

When I read the 7 1/2 Habits of Effective Lifelong Learners I had both positive and negative feelings. I'm very excited about taking this class, but at the same time a little nervous about getting everything done correctly and on time. I feel the hardest challenge for me will be scheduling a time
to dedicate to this class without any interruptions and the confidence in myself to accomplish it. The easiest challenge for me will be to take responsibilty for my learning and to play. I love learning something new and playing with it either with my students or my own children at home. The most important thing for me is to know how to use these new tools and not get frustrated when I come across a problem.

1 comment:

  1. You're on your way! The two most important words you used were "time" and "play." At first you have to find the time, but soon it will become an addiction. Enjoy it and ask for help before you get frustrated!

    ReplyDelete