Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thing # 12

Wow! I feel like I have been living under a rock. There are so many things my students and I can do with these tools. I am going to start using the Tada List right away with the many projects I have planned this summer. I think it would be great to create list for the students to use and hold the responsible for checking off their list. I loved playing on Wordle. It could be used it so many areas such as science, social studies and reading. Letterpop would be a great tool to use for teachers to show pictures of their students working on newsletters that are sent home. I think Quizlet is a great resource for parents and students. I plan on sharing this with my son who is in high school for him to use. The site even has SAT vocabulary words with ways to familiarize yourself with the words, games to play and tests to take. These are just a few of my favorite tools that I know I will use now or in the near future. I can't wait to play more!

No comments:

Post a Comment