Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thing # 23

I really felt overwhelmed with all the information. I played and searched with each section but there was just so much to look at I didn't know where to go next. I found Ning more suitable for me than Gather. I never really got into the groups in Gather. Ning seemed more relaxed,fun and easier to navigate. I played on Ning for a long time and think this will be a good resource. I bookmarked several sites that I plan on going back to. One I found for fun is a Twilight fan site. You will have to check it out if you are a fan. I really like that you can set up your own social network and I was thinking this might be something that our older students could use. I think Ning would be easier for me to help students work with. I went to several blogs from the Classroom. 2.0 and they were all different. Again, you can see the creators personality coming out. Some were very organized and plain and others were more creative and had a sense of fun. They were all helpful and good resources. I found several good discussions and videos on Ning and on Classroom 2.o. I read how some school are using Facebook in the classroom to collaborate with students from all over the world. I have found so many things I've would have never thought of before. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment