Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thing # 17

I use itunes quit a bit and we've had some classes create podcasts at school with our librarian.
Pocasts are so great because you can look at them on your own time and schedule. It's really not like the old days when you missed your show you missed your show. Times are changing and we
have to keep up. I love the podcasts because like so many of the things I've learned about in 2.0 you can make it whatever you need it to be. I looked at a few podcasts in each section covering different subject areas and found some that were very creative. I was amazed about how the students seemed to know so much about what they were doing. A few of my favorites that I had to subscribe to were Just One More Book and Dragon Page. When I was listening to the pod casts and playing with the extras on Just One More Book I couldn't help but think.......I want to do this! If I get excited about this, just think how my students will feel.

1 comment:

  1. Which directory did you use to find the podcasts you referenced?

    ReplyDelete