Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thing # 16

Well, I found the Library Thing interesting with the way everything was put into groups. I found someone who was compiling a list of books that had been made into movies. People from all over keep adding to her list. I love this idea! I have a deal with my children and we try to read the book before we see the movie. Then we compare the two. My son teases me all the time and calls me a book nerd, but he ends up reading whatever I've read. I was just at Borders looking for something new to read and I wish I had known about the Library Thing before I went. I will use this on a personal level, but I think this would be great for students to use. I know my daughter who is a sixth grader and her friends are always talking about books they have read. This would just be another great way to have book talks and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment